Call Oxford: 01865 777 676
Call Reading: 0118 951 1782
Call Wembley: 020 8900 9990
Call Abingdon: 01865 689 232
Explanation of our Warm Up course
All full licence courses come with an hour Warm Up prior to the Module 2 Test. This allows our students to reacquaint themselves with the motorcycle, make any adjustments to mirrors and levers and generally settle down. It also provides time to ride to the DVSA test centre. Typically, there will be two students, so you can reasonably expect 20 - 30 minutes attention from the instructor. Any obvious faults will be pointed out, but principally it is designed to make sure that you are in-tune with the motorcycle.
The cost for a Warm Up is £42.50 which includes motorcycle hire.
As it is only an hour it is important that you turn up ready to take the Module 2 test, in particular wearing the correct clothing and with the right documents. It is also important to be on time.
Things to bring with you:
- Your photocard UK driving licence
- Your CBT certificate
- Your Theory Test pass certificate
- Your Module 1 test pass certificate
- Suitable clothes for riding a motorcycle: hard-wearing jeans (not thin cotton trousers, tracksuit bottoms or leggings); sturdy footwear (not flimsy plimsolls or lightweight fashion shoes) – ideally which provide some ankle protection, such as work boots, strong walking boots or similar; glasses or contact lenses if needed
- Remember that you are going to be outside – so consider wearing layers if it is going to be cold
- You are welcome to bring your own riding gear, although we can provide jackets, helmets, gloves, waterproof trousers and hi-viz bibs