CBT Plus Session
Explanation of your CBT Plus Session
Who is the course for?
An experience building day for riders who have completed a CBT course and have little or no practical road experience. The additional training will help build confidence, awareness and skills which contribute towards becoming a safe and competent rider.
What will be covered?
Picking up where our CBT course left off the CBT Plus course is a road-based course which will aim to practice and consider riding techniques in a variety of key modules, including:
- Dual carriageways – leaving and joining
- Dual carriageways – overtaking slower moving vehicles
- Negotiating bends and country roads
- Adjusting for different speed limits, including 40’s, 50’s and national speed limits
- Forward planning and hazard perception, including urban riding
- Junctions including complex layouts such as crossroads, box junctions and signal-controlled junctions
- Roundabout technique, including multi-lane and spiral roundabouts
- Gradients, angled starts and following direction signs