CBT Plus Session
Explanation of your CBT Plus Session
- Who is the course for?
- What will be covered?
- Dual carriageways – leaving and joining
- Dual carriageways – overtaking slower moving vehicles
- Negotiating bends and country roads
- Adjusting for different speed limits, including 40’s, 50’s and national speed limits
- Forward planning and hazard perception, including urban riding
- Junctions including complex layouts such as crossroads, box junctions and signal-controlled junctions
- Roundabout technique, including multi-lane and spiral roundabouts
- Gradients, angled starts and following direction signs
- What will I get?
Training, feedback and coaching on recommended improvements in all key areas of road riding, in order to become a better and safer rider. At the end of the session you will be provided with a unique report card which will show your progress, items covered along with some bullet points in areas that may need further consideration or improvement. To recognise progress in the form of improvement, attitude or ability your trainer may award either a Bronze, Silver or Gold mark on your report card.