Call Oxford: 01865777676
Call Reading: 01189511782
Call Wembley: 02089009990
Call Abingdon: 01865689232
Call Stourbridge: 01212968881
Explanation of your Mod 1 Training Session
Things to bring with you:
- Your photocard UK driving licence.
- Your CBT certificate.
- Your Theory Test pass certificate – not required but recommended.
- Suitable clothing for riding a motorcycle: hard-wearing jeans (not thin cotton trousers, tracksuit bottoms or leggings); sturdy footwear (not flimsy plimsolls or lightweight fashion shoes) – ideally which provide some ankle protection, such as work boots, strong walking boots or similar; glasses or contact lenses if needed.
- Remember that you are going to be outside – so consider wearing layers if it is going to be cold.
- You are welcome to bring your own riding gear, although we can provide jackets, helmets, gloves, waterproof trousers and hi-viz bibs