We’re waiting on an update from the DVSA
At the time of writing we have not recieved an update from the DVSA about how any bookings or tests will be affected by the Prime Minister’s roadmap announcement. As soon as we know we will email and contact everyone.
In the meantime it is not our place to preach or speculate on the rights and wrongs of the current lockdown. Suffice to say that the sooner we are out of this the better for all of us. Therefore we strongly urge that if you get the chance to receive the vaccine that you take it. The sooner Covid is gone the sooner we can get back to work and people can enjoy learning to ride a motorcycle.
This is the latest information that we have from the DVSA (23rd Feb 2021):