Call Oxford:  01865777676
Call Reading:  01189511782

Call Wembley:  02089009990
Call Abingdon:  01865689232
Call Stourbridge: 01212968881

Apply for a UK Licence

No training can be started until this is done

Go to a main Post Office and fill out a D1 Form (or follow this link to do it online) or if you want to get a Counterpart Licence for a foriegn licence use a  D9 form. Remember to tick the box for motorcycle entitlement (Category A). Also see Licence Laws. Need help? Use our Enquiry Form.